Welcome to my little farm in the city.

This is a little blog about my life here on my little farm in the city. I am a wife, a mom, a grandma to 6 beautiful grandchildren. I live in a small Mayberry like town in the snowy midwest. We live on the banks of a lake in the woods. I raise chickens and this year I really plan to try my hand at a small garden so that I can use the products for canning this year. It will be a venture, but I have high hopes. I am an avid knitter and I love to work on new patterns that I find. You will probably find much of my work here as I finish it. Well thanks for stopping bye and please stop in often and stay as long as you like. Trudy

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Busy hands

So  I have  been  very busy  working on  some  smaller  items  to  try and get a small business going  selling  what  I think will be  needful  items that  people will want to buy  .  I have  a  real liking for making these dish and wash rags and  scrubbies.  They work  very well, and they hold up  to the  most difficult of tasks  they last  soo much longer then a sponge and  I wash and dry these all the time to sanitize them.  If you are interested in anything you see here please  send me an email or  leave a comment and I will answer any questions  for you I can .  I can make any of these items just about any color that you would like also.  The  wash rags  and scrubbies are all in 100 % cotton yarn and are washer and dryer safe.  









As   you  can see  that  is quite a variety.   I  have  been busy  and  I  am  in the process of  making  more  so  please  if you  would like some just  let  me  know .  I  will have  prices  up in a day or  two for the items .   For the  most  part  Dish Cloths  sell for $3.00 each for the simpler patterns and $1. 50 for shipping and  the  scrubbies and  little sponges are $2.50 and  $1.00 shipping  each.  I will have  more  items  to post and  organize  very soon.  If  you have  any questions please comment  or message me  or  visit my  facebook page   http://www.facebook.com/sunflower.farms.3

1 comment:

Small City Scenes said...

You do nice work. I love the color combinations. I hope all goes well for you. MB