Welcome to my little farm in the city.

This is a little blog about my life here on my little farm in the city. I am a wife, a mom, a grandma to 6 beautiful grandchildren. I live in a small Mayberry like town in the snowy midwest. We live on the banks of a lake in the woods. I raise chickens and this year I really plan to try my hand at a small garden so that I can use the products for canning this year. It will be a venture, but I have high hopes. I am an avid knitter and I love to work on new patterns that I find. You will probably find much of my work here as I finish it. Well thanks for stopping bye and please stop in often and stay as long as you like. Trudy

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sweet Tea and Cornbread: Peanut Butter Cake!

I  LOVE  to bake.  It is what  I do and  I  love it.  Baking and Crochet ,  what  else  is there that  makes me   so happy not  counting my  grandchildren of course.   Anyway  because  I love to bake  I follow  many blogs.  This  one  Sweet Tea and Corn Bread......  they  are  amazing.  They have the  BEST recipes  I have  found and they so  graciously  share them with us .  Thank you folks  for all you do and  I give all the credit  to them for this  recipe . You really must  check out their blog .  You will not  be  disappointed  I promise.



Sweet Tea and Cornbread: Peanut Butter Cake!:     I have had so many requests for a good peanut butter cake with peanut butter frosting, so we decided to make a good one.  This ca...

No comments: