Welcome to my little farm in the city.

This is a little blog about my life here on my little farm in the city. I am a wife, a mom, a grandma to 6 beautiful grandchildren. I live in a small Mayberry like town in the snowy midwest. We live on the banks of a lake in the woods. I raise chickens and this year I really plan to try my hand at a small garden so that I can use the products for canning this year. It will be a venture, but I have high hopes. I am an avid knitter and I love to work on new patterns that I find. You will probably find much of my work here as I finish it. Well thanks for stopping bye and please stop in often and stay as long as you like. Trudy

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Waiting !

 

I don’t  like that  word ,  I never have , I am not  good at  it .

So we are down to May  in just  a day or two.  We  have  bought a new home in  Florida, and  we are  moving  the middle of May  if all goes as planned.  The  waiting  is the most  difficult .  I am not  good at it ,  I suck at it  actually.    We  have  to wait  to  see if my  husbands  SSD goes through,  we  have to wait  to see if  we  got the  house  we wanted in Florida, we  have  to wait  to move  because  we  got the  house.  We have to wait  for my son to be released  from the  army………………..  and  so  on!!  I  don’t like  waiting, I  want  things  now .  My  grandma always  said  waiting  teaches  patients  ,  maybe  that  is why I am not  so good  at  because  I am not  very  patient .  Well  hopefully  this  time will go by  fairly quickly and  it will be  time  to go soon.   I know we are looking forward to  the warmer  weather  in Florida .  It  is  cold  , rainy  and  very  dismal here this  weekend  making  Florida look even grander  to us  now .   Pray for me  that I will have patients  to wait  this  out.  Pray that  we have a safe move and that  all will go  as  we hope  with the  SSD and  pray  that  my hubby  gets  to feeling  better in the warmer  weather  and  hopefully he will love  it  there.   So  hopefully this  will be  the last  post  for me  from  South Carolina  and  I  shall see you soon in  sunny warm  Florida.  Have  a great  couple  of  weeks  and  I will see you soon !  

No comments: