Welcome to my little farm in the city.

This is a little blog about my life here on my little farm in the city. I am a wife, a mom, a grandma to 6 beautiful grandchildren. I live in a small Mayberry like town in the snowy midwest. We live on the banks of a lake in the woods. I raise chickens and this year I really plan to try my hand at a small garden so that I can use the products for canning this year. It will be a venture, but I have high hopes. I am an avid knitter and I love to work on new patterns that I find. You will probably find much of my work here as I finish it. Well thanks for stopping bye and please stop in often and stay as long as you like. Trudy

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Time Has Come!!!

Well the  day is here  !!  The one  I thought  would never  come, the  one  I have been waiting  impatiently  for!!  We  have a moving van and  car hauler  sitting in the driveway and  a  mess of  boxes  and furniture  to load  so  now  comes  the  physical part.   This  will be  a long  day , then we  leave  tomorrow morning  and the  next  stop tomorrow  afternoon is  Florida and a new  home.  So  I guess this  is  where  I will jump off  and  the next time I see you I will be in sunny Florida!!  You  all  take care and I will be back very soon after I wade  through a sea  of  boxes and  put  everything  away!    

No comments: