Welcome to my little farm in the city.

This is a little blog about my life here on my little farm in the city. I am a wife, a mom, a grandma to 6 beautiful grandchildren. I live in a small Mayberry like town in the snowy midwest. We live on the banks of a lake in the woods. I raise chickens and this year I really plan to try my hand at a small garden so that I can use the products for canning this year. It will be a venture, but I have high hopes. I am an avid knitter and I love to work on new patterns that I find. You will probably find much of my work here as I finish it. Well thanks for stopping bye and please stop in often and stay as long as you like. Trudy

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Best Friends!

Best  Friends..........  I love  those words.  This is my best friend  Zina.  I love  her  so much.  There is something so very comfortable about her,   She  always makes me smile, always.  She  is always  there for me  even though she  lives hundreds of miles  away.  She has been my  rock and  she  always has time for me  even in her  ever busy life with her family and her work.  I must admit I have not been the  best friend  that  she deserves  sometimes, as  it has  been a long time  since  I have  talked to her.  I know that she  will understand, she  always  does and  she always forgives me  for it.  I am  so lucky and so blessed to have her in my life,   She  makes  me a better  person, and  she  is  who I want  to be  like.    She  is an angel.  When I moved to Arkansas and  I started at a new  job and I knew no one, Zina  was  my  first  friend.  She  took me  under  her wing and  we  became  very fast and  very good  friends.  I miss  her  everyday and not a day goes by I don't think of her and  pray  for  her.  I wish  we  lived next door to each other so that I could chat  with her all day long ,  But for now I  guess I just need to pick up that  phone and  be a better  buddy to my  buddy.  I love you Zina!

No comments: