Welcome to my little farm in the city.

This is a little blog about my life here on my little farm in the city. I am a wife, a mom, a grandma to 6 beautiful grandchildren. I live in a small Mayberry like town in the snowy midwest. We live on the banks of a lake in the woods. I raise chickens and this year I really plan to try my hand at a small garden so that I can use the products for canning this year. It will be a venture, but I have high hopes. I am an avid knitter and I love to work on new patterns that I find. You will probably find much of my work here as I finish it. Well thanks for stopping bye and please stop in often and stay as long as you like. Trudy

Friday, February 25, 2011

Thomasina knits: Knit a rainbow


 I  love  to cruise the  internet reading other peoples blogs.  I  must admit that I will spend hours reading  knitting and crocheting blogs not just for the information but also scanning for new patterns.  If you are a knitter you really need to check out this  site.  The items are so beautiful and the  blog is well written.  I took one look at the  pattern for the  gloves she has made and I knew I had to make a pair.  I know that I am going to go back often to see  her  site and  enjoy the  read!  She has links to a lot of the  items for the patterns and  I can not wait to make a pair or two or three!

No comments: